Designation : Principal Web Developer
To create a web infrastructure for a social network based on videos primarily for mobile users. This system should be scalable & have real-time capabilities & optimized for video hosting & streaming
- Must have worked on the following technologies
- - Cloud computing, AWS (EC2, S3, CDN, CloudFront)
- - Optimization tools: Memcached / Redis, Gearman, Celery
- - Server architecture: Worked with Gunicorn/Twisted, nginx / Lighttpd / Apache
- - Database Technologies: PostgreSQL, MySQL, NoSQL
- - Analytics: Should be aware of tools to gather analytics to trace & solve bottlenecks in the system.
- Experience in the following areas:
- - API design for a system
- - Optimization & performance enhancement of a system
- - Building scalable web architecture in the photo or video space
- - Building a system catering to heavy traffic & load
- - Web video streaming technologies is an advantage
Designation : Software Engineer (iOS Developer)
- Code, unit-test and troubleshoot programs utilizing appropriate programming technologies.
- Analyze performance/ memory aspects of programs and take action to correct deficiencies.
- Problem solving, devising algorithms and team building.
- Provide on-the-job training to new members in the team.
- Thorough knowledge of iOS technologies and iPhone SDK. C/C++, Algorithms, Objective C, Object Oriented programming and Data Structures for working on live applications for iPhone/ iPad.
- Candidates should be a B.E., B.Tech., M.C.A., M.Tech. graduate in CS/ IS/ IT
- Professional with 2.5 to 4 years of experience, skill sets and willingness to relocate to Udupi.
Additional Skills (Optional):
- Strong analytical/ Logical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of or background in one or more of the following -
- - Media frameworks for iOS
- - Image/ Video processing
- - Audio Processing technologies
Designation : User Experience Designer (Interaction Designer)
- Working with engineering and the management team to create and refine new and existing product experiences.
- Helping to turn market research, user research and industry trends into forward-looking new products.
- Pushing the boundaries of what is possible to create better experiences.
- Comprehensive understanding of the Apple platform and mobile application design
- Ability to identify/observe user experiences in the given scope of work.
- Should lead the translation of user experiences identified into visual interactions like workflow, wireframes, layout and other visual elements.
- Should be able to conduct effective research in the area of the product domain.
- A strong sense of visual composition, consistency and aesthetics.
- An orientation towards minimalism is preferred.
- Ability to work with the graphics design team to deliver the planned user experience.
- Should have strong logical thinking.
- Should have an attitude to indulge in an extensive process of design iterations to deliver product innovations.
- A strong sense of commitment for providing a zero learning experience to the user.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates innovative thinking, strong vision and problem-solving skills for complex interactive design challenges.
- Working knowledge on Photoshop, Illustrator or any other similar tool.
- Must hold a Bachelor's degree or Diploma in design preferably from top design schools
Designation : Web Developer
- Responsible for scoping and building dynamic tools from the ground up, developing CMS templates, integrating web-based applications and APIs, developing Facebook applications, and coding new web interfaces for existing applications, while staying abreast of new technologies and innovative ways to communicate.
- Creation of site layout/user interface from provided design concepts by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Placement and layout of web site pages given the content.
- Development of robust and user-friendly PHP based web applications.
- Design and creation of relational database schemas.
- Routine daily maintenance of existing sites and applications.
- Experience with e-commerce, web security, and/or developing mobile apps a plus.
- Knowledge of SEO, SEM, SSH and Google Analytics is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop & modern Web Standards like HTML5, CSS3 is a plus.
Designation : Senior Creative Designer
- Working in the creative marketing team with works involving creating rich creatives for web and print media in promoting the mobile and desktop products.
- The work would also involve creating website layouts and other promotional works.
- Capable of transforming communication message and ideas into appealing artwork.
- Creating design solutions that have a high visual impact.
- Understanding the needs thoroughly before making design decisions.
- The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time and deadlines
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates a good taste in color and composition of graphics
- Ability to observe and learn the nuances and taste (color, style, form) of a domain like Apple or a general platform like the mobile.
- Professional with 2 years of experience as a graphic designer for the web and print media.
- Knowledge or background in Photoshop, Illustrator or any other similar tool
- UG/Diploma or any other equivalent degree in graphic design
- Must be willing to relocate to Udupi