The MacBook Pro with Retina display has been lauded as the best laptop in the market, boasting of an unparalleled stunning display and all-round performance. Boom lovers have been enjoying the great audio quality and equalizer performance from the Stereo speakers in-built in these Mac notebooks.
Ever since the release of MacBook Pro with Retina display, Boom customers have been asking for an update to Boom’s graphics to compliment the MacBook Pro’s Retina display. This release of Boom v1.6 lets MacBook Pro users finally experience Retina display-quality videos, movies and apps with booming audio, system-wide.
And Boom is now available with localized Help file support in five additional languages: Simplified Chinese, Italian, Spanish, German and French.
Boom would improve the audio quality from the Mac’s built-in Stereo speakers on the latest MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, MacBook Pro with Retina display and the to-be-released new iMac as well.
This is a free update to all the existing Boom customers. If you have been looking to improve your audio experience of videos, music, games, movies, and communications apps like Skype or FaceTime on your Mac, then you must give Boom a try for free. If you like it, you can buy Boom from the Mac App Store or from the Global Delight store for just $6.99.
We look forward to your feedback and suggestions for the new version of Boom. Hope you like it!
Boom, Global Delight
Boom volume booster does find a place in every Mac out here in Global Delight, just like most of you use it for cranking your Mac’s volume or for setting customizable presets for YouTube, Skype, Netflix, iTunes and the likes.
It’s been a while we were working on the new version of Boom, testing it internally, giving it to the Beta users for a spin, obtaining their feedback and then tweaking it further. We now have the new update [v1.4] released simultaneously on the Mac App Store and also from the Boom website. Following is the detailed change list in the new version.
Boom v1.4 New Features:
- Scroll gesture for adjusting Boom volume slider in Snow Leopard and Lion OS, like the default volume slider
- Frequency markings displayed on the Equalizer bands on mouse hover for accurate setting
- Quit option in the Boom window and status bar drop-down
- Secondary click option on Boom status bar icon
- Delay in the initial audio playing
- Sudden volume drop issue
It’s a free update for the existing Boom users and the new users could buy it for just $6.99 from the Mac App Store or from our Online Store. There’s a 7 day free trial of Boom for you to play with it.
With version 1.2 of Boom volume booster, we added a feedback system within the app’s User Interface. Since then, we have received thousands of comments from the Boom users. We have been digging through the tons of feedback and comments that were received in the past few weeks. More than 92% of you have told that Boom is the perfect volume booster or equalizer app for your Mac! And the rest 8% have showed the trouble areas, feedback and suggestions that we can improve the tool further. We are overwhelmed with your response! We thank each one of you for taking your time to show us your love for Boom.
Keep sending your feedback our way and don’t forget to share your experience of Boom with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.