Your haunted, scary Halloween home video could win you a $50 iTunes Gift Card. Game your Video presents “The Halloween Spooktacular Video Contest“ to make the most exciting holiday of the year even more fun.
Game your Video is a great video creation app for iPhone/ iPod Touch. It has some great features to turn any of your home video into the creepiest thing you will ever make.
The best halloween videos are captured with a wailing voice in the background, a black and white setting, ghostly trails and everything moving in slow motion. Lucky for you, its easy to control all of that with Game your Video. The scary audio effect and haunted flavor will really set the mood in your halloween videos.
Game your Video is on sale from $1.99 to $0.99 for a limited time, for those who want to try the app and join the contest.
Here is how you do it:
- Get Game your Video for iPhone/ iPod Touch if you don’t already have it.
- Create a video based on the Halloween theme.
- Share it from within the app on Youtube with the title “GYV SPOOKTACULAR”. While sharing, please check mark the “Promote on I DID THIS” option.
- The most spooktacular video will win a $50 iTunes Gift Card.
- The contest is valid from 26th Oct – 4th Nov.
Some tips to get you going:
- Come up with a storyline, vague or detailed, a premise is always helpful.
- A corpse bride is easy, or maybe a victorian gothic clown, vampire, werewolves or both, a pinhead or a she-devil, and how can we forget the zombies. Chose what you may!
- Now apply the haunted flavor. It comes with a preset audio that is pretty spooky with all that howling and wailing and screeching. It also sets a black and white backdrop with a vintage gothic feel.
- Use filters like echo to add a sense of trans existence or jitter to shake it up a bit. These will definitely serve up the frights.
- Whenever the ghost is walking alone, use slow motion and fast forward to slow down his one step and speeding up the next. You will get some really spine-chilling effects.
- You can also add the scary audio filter or upload your own eerie audio from your iPod library.
- Now behold. The creepiest video ever is ready.
Watch some examples here. You can go through the detailed Contest Rules.
Game Your Video, Global Delight
Sorry for the delay in this announcement but we wanted to make sure we were able to contact everyone involved before we made our final announcement.
A big congratulations from goes to Gabriel Diaz for finding and submitting the most entries in the #CPPHunt and winning the Instacube from our friends at D2M.
You can check out Gabriel’s great work on his website: http://www.gabrieldiazphotography.com
Thank you to everyone who submit photos and compete in the #CPPHunt. Your support means everything to us!
Camera Plus Pro, Global Delight
The winner of yesterday’s #CPPHunt term #CPPFriend goes to @zero1 for his heartwarming interpretation seen below.
The fifth and final word for our #CPPHunt is #CPPNew!
We figured with the launch of the iPhone 5 today in the US many of you might have something new in your life or feel inspired by it.
And of course, we’re giving away an Instacube to the person who submits the most entries, you have until Saturday 9am EST to submit your photos! Good luck!
Camera Plus Pro
We’re pleased to announce yesterday’s winner from the #CPPHunt @Canadian_Lou on Instagram with her beautiful shot of the changing seasons!
Today’s term is #CPPFriend! Feel free to get creative!
Don’t forget, we’re giving away an Instacube to the person who submits the most entries, there is still plenty of time to steal the lead before Saturday 9am EST!
Camera Plus Pro
We are very excited to announce we are partnering with the great team at Design To Matter to give away an Instacube as part of the #CPPHunt!
The Instacube is a fun device that sets out to liberate your images shared to Instagram and Facebook from the screen on your mobile device and onto one three times the size, designed for your home or office
We are giving away one Instacube to the most dedicated #CPPHunt-er based on a system of points. Here is how to earn those points:
- You must follow both @CameraPlusPro and @Instacube or like us both on Facebook.
- Each qualifying image shared to Twitter or Instagram counts as one point.
- Images shared to both Instagram and Twitter will count as two points (one for each.)
- Instagrammed articles about Instacube will count for one point extra point.
- Instagrammed articles must be tagged with both #CPPHunt and #Instacube
The winner will be announced next Monday morning and entries will be accepted until Saturday at 9am EST.
Of course, if you’d prefer to buy an Instacube yourself you can do that directly on Kickstarter any time before 5pm Pacific time Friday as well.
All of your existing images from this week count towards your point total so far, but there is still plenty of time between now and Saturday at 9am EST to win. Tweets and Instagrams must include both #CPPHunt and the term of the day and be shot and edited with Camera Plus Pro.
Speaking of today, today’s term is: #CPPFall.
Fall has just arrived here in North America so today’s term is inspired by that. However it doesn’t have to conform to that alone. As with other days, we celebrate creativity and fall certainly has more than one meaning, all are valid.
Finally, congratulations to today’s winner @Alkie_Ben_Holic with a gorgeous abstract shot of #CPPWindow.
Too bad you can’t use your $25 iTunes gift card to fix your windshield!
Keep up the great work folks! Good luck!
Camera Plus Pro