Voila Update Fixes Screen Capture Issues On The MacBook Pro Retina
At last, the update v3.3 of Voila Mac screen capture tool has been released! We wanted to simultaneously release both the Mac App Store and the site version, and we waited for 23 days for the Mac App Store version to clear the review process. In this update we have addressed bug fixes specific to the MacBook Pro with retina display and a screen recording related issue specific to the MacBook Air.
Here’s the release notes for Voila v3.3:
Fixes specific to MBP Retina:
1. Selection capture and menu capture bugs
2. Webpage capture and DOM capture bugs
3. Application crash during a DOM capture with dual monitor setup
4. Selection capture and menu capture not working with dual monitor setup
5. Selection capture bug where broken lines used to appear on the sides of the image
6. Occasional video corrupt issue specific to MacBook Air
So, MacBook Pro with retina display owners can now use Voila for screen capture, screen record, image editing, file sharing and more. And don’t forget to update your review and rating!
Have you signed up for our newsletter? If not, sign-up now and receive tips, tricks, special discounts for Voila and other apps as well.