Halloween Spooktacular Video Contest!
Your haunted, scary Halloween home video could win you a $50 iTunes Gift Card. Game your Video presents “The Halloween Spooktacular Video Contest“ to make the most exciting holiday of the year even more fun.
Game your Video is a great video creation app for iPhone/ iPod Touch. It has some great features to turn any of your home video into the creepiest thing you will ever make.
The best halloween videos are captured with a wailing voice in the background, a black and white setting, ghostly trails and everything moving in slow motion. Lucky for you, its easy to control all of that with Game your Video. The scary audio effect and haunted flavor will really set the mood in your halloween videos.
Game your Video is on sale from $1.99 to $0.99 for a limited time, for those who want to try the app and join the contest.
Here is how you do it:
- Get Game your Video for iPhone/ iPod Touch if you don’t already have it.
- Create a video based on the Halloween theme.
- Share it from within the app on Youtube with the title “GYV SPOOKTACULAR”. While sharing, please check mark the “Promote on I DID THIS” option.
- The most spooktacular video will win a $50 iTunes Gift Card.
- The contest is valid from 26th Oct – 4th Nov.
Some tips to get you going:
- Come up with a storyline, vague or detailed, a premise is always helpful.
- A corpse bride is easy, or maybe a victorian gothic clown, vampire, werewolves or both, a pinhead or a she-devil, and how can we forget the zombies. Chose what you may!
- Now apply the haunted flavor. It comes with a preset audio that is pretty spooky with all that howling and wailing and screeching. It also sets a black and white backdrop with a vintage gothic feel.
- Use filters like echo to add a sense of trans existence or jitter to shake it up a bit. These will definitely serve up the frights.
- Whenever the ghost is walking alone, use slow motion and fast forward to slow down his one step and speeding up the next. You will get some really spine-chilling effects.
- You can also add the scary audio filter or upload your own eerie audio from your iPod library.
- Now behold. The creepiest video ever is ready.